Followup With Rheumatologist..

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harrybaby666

Hi All,

Just thought I would post and let you know that I received my test results back from the Rheumatologist today and as it turns out, I have an autoimmune disease of some sort. All the bloodwork and the fluid that they took from my knee came back good except for the part about the autoimmune disease.....So, that being said, I now have to go for an MRI on my right knee and hopefully that will tell Dr. Estrada more about what is going on....and I hope she figures out what's going on soon considering that this could affect my heart even more depending upon what it is. Just wanted to keep yall posted and as I know more, I will post.....Harrybaby:eek::eek:

There are lots of different kinds of autoimmune diseases, so I hope she can give you a better idea of which one you have going on. Good luck, Harry.

Sometimes the docs have trouble to pinpoint a certain autoimmune disease.
After years of rheumatologist visits, then allergist/immunologist visits in conjunction with tons of physiotherapy, I never got a "name" for what I have, but basically I got fed up with all the appointments.

I've been out of town for a couple of days and just found this. You are a step closer in knowing what is wrong, and that is a step closer to knowing how to live with it. And that is also better than thinking it might all be in your head .. .

Latest posts

Back