Fit to lead Australia??

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its kinda funny really...no-one had any concerns about this guys health before this info was published but now its apparently major news... as if he is in a delicate situation because of OHS... :rolleyes: ... we all know that he is probably healthier now than he was prior to OHS.

Seems like I remember someone posting a link about an older lady who climbed a major mountain (literally), can't remember which one.

See if you can find it and forward it to Mr Rudd and the press.

cooker said:
Seems like I remember someone posting a link about an older lady who climbed a major mountain (literally), can't remember which one.

See if you can find it and forward it to Mr Rudd and the press.

That was a woman who summited Mt. Everest and had a St. Jude mechanical in her.

Wonder how many of his deriders are walking time bombs for OHS or heart attacks or whatever...
I'm sure Mr. Rudd has stayed on top of his health since then.

I objected to wording on the photo cutline:
"Brain fade: Kevin Rudd concentrates during Question Time." (my bolding)

One question: How exactly did information about his medical history get out into the opposition & media?

catwoman said:
Wonder how many of his deriders are walking time bombs for OHS or heart attacks or whatever...
I'm sure Mr. Rudd has stayed on top of his health since then.

I objected to wording on the photo cutline:
"Brain fade: Kevin Rudd concentrates during Question Time." (my bolding)

One question: How exactly did information about his medical history get out into the opposition & media?

Follow up story in the papers today:

LABOR has accused the Coalition of hiring private investigators to dig dirt to tarnish Kevin Rudd, as the final day of Parliament degenerated into a frenzied exchange of smears.

The Age has also been told by a Liberal source that a hospital worker was spreading details of Mr Rudd's heart-valve transplant ? and had told a Queensland senator of it. The source said the worker indicated he (the worker) would spread the story widely.

Queensland Liberal senators Brett Mason, Sue Boyce, Russell Trood and Ian Macdonald yesterday categorically ruled out any involvement by them or their staff. Senator George Brandis could not be contacted because he was flying overseas.

Arnold "The Governator" Schwartzenegger had a valve job. He's seems fit enough unless you're a California Democrat and then you'd probably think he's not fit regardless of his health issues.

SumoRunner said:
Arnold "The Governator" Schwartzenegger had a valve job. He's seems fit enough unless you're a California Democrat and then you'd probably think he's not fit regardless of his health issues.

Wonderful observation!

Kev's AVR

Kev's AVR

I must admit I thought of VR.com the moment I read this story.
I also thought of Arnie. :eek: Politicians all appear to be AVRs. :eek:
Here is a test, who knows of a politician with any other VR other than and AVR? :)

Latest posts

Back