Finally- Official Surgery Date! (p.s. lets wait some more)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beha

So I am now officially scheduled for my PVR and possible Aortic valve repair on January 20th. I was hoping I could get squeezed in earlier but really I am just glad to have a date.

Unfortunately the 20th is the Tuesday after MLK day and they are closed on MLK day so I have to go down to Atlanta Friday for pre-op then come back to Chattanooga then go back to Atlanta Tuesday for surgery (or maybe we will just stay in Atlanta-logistics are still being worked on). But if I didn't want that date I was going to have to wait till mid February so I am just gonna deal with it.

Here we go!

Glad you have a date. You will be able to enjoy the holidays and get organized. With the price of gas, it would probably be cheaper to stay in Atlanta rather that to drive back. I will be looking for a post closer to the date. Enjoy your holidays.

I put you on our surgical calendar, so it's official!

I hope you put it out of your mind for now and enjoy the holidays.:)

Congratulations on setting the date. It's only about a month away so it'll be hear before you know it. In the meantime, relax and enjoy the holiday season. In a month, you'll be busy with pre-op preparations and post-op recovery.

Glad you have the date. Enjoy the holidays and don't sweat the surgery until after the New Year. We will be here to cheer you on.

I'm so glad you have a date,it's so incomplete waiting,not knowing.

I was so unsettled till i got my date,it feels like now theres a

closure to all this being sick for me. I'm glad and you remain in my thoughts and prayers.

zipper2 (DEB)

Back