Final log on my run across the US

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Wagner

This is my last entry on my 'Run Across the US' map. The web site is closing down, so I'll have to find a new site to start logging my miles. :(

My start date was a New Year's Resoulution to run every other day, and loose some weight. That was January 1, 2002. I lost 22 lbs (as much as 32 lbs, when training for a marathon) and have now run as of September 30th, 2,674 miles. I ran from San Diego to New York City, and was on my way back.

"Quitting is not an option!" :)

Mark

If you find a new one Mark, let me know. I was recording my swimming laps on your site too.
Mary

Mark you are just amazing. Congratulations.

When I think back over the years in Vr and all the 'stories' of so many. We lost some, we had new babies born, we had accomplishments and failures shared, we each went through 'the surgery' where our lives were on the line, we've had joys and sorrows shared, and we all had 'spirit'. Aren't we something. What you have done shows the spirit of VR. Someone should write a book. Thank you, Mark, for yet another biggie.

Back