Extreme home makeover tonight on tv. 8:00 EST

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bvdr

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
I just thought that some of you might be interested in watching this program tonight. Our business (Homes by Vanderbuilt) along with Nationwide homes were involved with the makeover. It is a truly touching story. Our youngest son went and helped with our set-up and carpentry crews. I know they interviewed him on camera but i know they shoot many hours of film and after editing he may not even be on it. He was really impressed by how everyone worked together and the feeling of love that was present to really help this family. I'll be watching it. It is the season finale and I have a feeling it may be really good. We will see.

Well, wouldn't you know it. We have had an evening of severe thunderstorm warnings and a tornado warning which fortunately turned out to not really be one. The program was interrupted so much with updated information that we only got to watch about ten minutes of it. I know the family is an extremely loving family and no matter how beautiful a home they now have I know they will appreciate everyone's prayers even more.

I didn't get to watch it, but recorded it to watch this morning if I find time.

I couldn't wait to qualify. My home needs repairs today, so as of Friday, the county commissioners own my home. :(

Very uplifting, but sad, show. I missed your son if he was on, Betty. Some of the footage could have been cut out for sure to allow for some of the real interviews!

Are you able to stay on a lease basis or do you have to leave?

I'm staying. I'm still the titled owner, but the Commisioners now hold a $13,000 mortgage on my property. If I can't pay my property taxes or home owners insurance, do anything illegal out of my house, they'll be coming for their money or foreclose on the mortgage. It's an emergency and I had no choice. It's either do it or watch my roof continue to destroy my home until it's condemned. Either way, I feel like I'm going to lose it all in the end. I'm hoping that when I die, there is enough life insurance money for Lyn to pay off the loan. Of course, I can also understand if she chooses to sell and take the money and get out of here too.

Latest posts

Back