Down and out in Ohio

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is for AlCapshaw and anyone else interested:

I tested my INR today and it was 4.2 so the Medrol is increasing the INR only slightly.

geebee said:
This is for AlCapshaw and anyone else interested:

I tested my INR today and it was 4.2 so the Medrol is increasing the INR only slightly.

Thanks, Gina. Medrol usually does a number on my INR but it is so good at getting rid of inflammation that the high INR is the lesser of the two evils. Sincerely, Gina, I hope this soon clears up for you. Take care of yourself and really rest. You've been through too much to have something like this mess everything up.

sorry I'm late.

sorry I'm late.

HI Gina and I just read your post (days late, dollar short) and I am shocked to hear of your pericarditis. I wish I could be there to take good care of you and bring you tea and make you smile while you enjoy your pain meds:D I'm sooooo glad your feeling better but just say the word and I' there for ya!! Besides I have never been to Down and out Ohio:D :D
xoxoxox
Hayley
~~~HUGS~~~~

Dennis - beautiful flowers - thank you very much. I may turn those into wallpaper for my laptop.

Hayley - believe me, you don't want to visit Down and Out, Ohio. It's not a pretty place. However, let's make it a point to get together someday somewhere else. Milford, Ohio or Nevada I am sure are much nicer places to visit.;) :D ;)

OR - maybe we can all meet in New Mexico?????????

Thanks for the positive thoughts.

PJmomrunner said:
How are you feeling, Gina? Better, I hope.
PJ,

Yes, I am doing much better. I will be off work for another couple of days but then I expect to be back to normal (whatever that is).;) :D ;)

Thanks for asking. Love the tiger, BTW.

Latest posts

Back