Do You Know About Natto?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like sauerkraut has 6.5 times as much vitamin K as tofu. I think that 25 mcg per day extra is about where the INR starts dropping.

Some of you who have been in Japan know that Japanese people love to recommend foreigners natto (just like Australian people recommend Vegemite :), I love Vegemite), because they believe it's good. Well, that's not so for Warfarin(Coumadin) users.
I'd completely forgotten that natto could be in sushi. Yeah, natto maki (natto roll) was one of my favourites when I hadn't an artificial valve in me. I didn't know you could eat 'natto maki' there and some other kinds of natto stuff too. You usually eat natto in sushi, right? Be careful! Ask first.

MelissaM, you've been in Japan? Waseda University? I live near the bungaku-bu, Waseda. I do shopping around Takadanobaba station and Ikebukuro. Roma-ji de, nihon-go wa, hontou ni wakari nikui desu. Nihon-no sakka (syousetsu-ka) no naka dewa, dare ga ichiban suki desu ka? Watashi ha Natsume Souseki ga ichiban suki desu. He's on a Japanese 1000yen bill, right?

Well, thanks. Have a good night.

Rachel, I have no idea about the similar food to natto in Korean. I don't think it sounds like natto. I really don't know. . . Describe it to your Korean student, and she will come across something which seems like it.

You know, the reason I put about natto in this forum is that I like to eat everything which seems strange to me. I goes to a restaurant and see the menu. And the first thing that seems strange is what I shall order.
I was in the U. S. And did the same. I ate frog meat in New Orleans, and turtle meat, and anything strange to me, like butter with no fat, like artificial bacon and, you know, like that. Many, many other things. There were many other strange but tasty foods in America! A lot of great adventures, I'd say! See? I love sauerkraft from Deutschland, Vegemite from Australia, Marmite from England, and so on. but, but now I've got to take Warfarin and have to be careful about what I eat. Thus, I wrote about natto here. I thought some of you would want to try natto in the future. Do not eat it, please. Not because it smells bad. Not because it looks bad. Just because it creates vitamin K in your body afterwards.

Thank you again.

Latest posts

Back