Did ya miss me?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gnusgal

I realized it's been WAY too long since I last logged in (heavens, the forum even has a new look!). Life's been super busy chasing down the twins, who are completely mobile now. Believe it or not, we celebrated their first birthday two weeks ago today. Time sure has flown.

Heart-wise, no news is good news. I did have some reprogramming of my ICD a few months back, but other than that things have been fairly tame (knock on wood). Occasionally I get chest pains or flutter from picking up both kids at once (43 lbs! :eek2: ) and I'm still not where I was 2 years ago before my leads broke, but overall I can't complain.

I hope to be more regular in my visits here again. I've missed you. *kisses*

Niki,
Wow it sure is nice to hear from you again. I was just thinking about you the other day. I am so glad to hear that life is going along at a good pace for you, Nathan and the babes. It is amazing that they are a year old already. Love them lots and take lots of pictures cause time seems to fly and they will be all grown up before long (although you will ALWAYS see them as your babies. Lots of hugs for you all

Oh, no worries about getting lots of pictures! LOL We've got over 600 for just this month! Of course, that could be because we had their birthday, party, and started "Scribbles and Dribbles" this month. So lots of picture taking opportunities. But even on "boring" days we try to get a few. Last Thursday Nathan took 74 pics while I was gone for a meeting! LOL

Good to see your post and so happy that those twins are doing well, and apparently you are holding your own. Good for you!

Hey Niki! I got to thinking about you when Zipper2 popped in. I still have a link to your blog bookmarked.
Between work and kids, it looks like you've really been busy.
Good to see you, don't be such a stranger!

Thanks, all. It's good to see familiar "faces." I hope to get to know the newbies. Lots of "faces" I don't recognize.

As you wish...

Attachments

• IMG_0813..jpg
    IMG_0813..jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 93
Niki:

Good to hear from you!!!!!!!!

Last weekend, I had read your descriptions about your children's first birthday party -- and their being under the weather a little right before that. Thought of you while I read it and hoped to see you post here soon. Hope everyone's staying well now.

Niki:

Good to hear from you!!!!!!!!

Last weekend, I had read your descriptions about your children's first birthday party -- and their being under the weather a little right before that. Thought of you while I read it and hoped to see you post here soon. Hope everyone's staying well now.

Marsha, the babies are well, but I've got a sinus infection that won't go away. At least, I assume that's what it is. Haven't been to the doc. I know, I should probably go, but there just isn't really any time. I keep hoping it will resolve itself on its own.

Cooker, :p Missed you.

Nik, Nice to have you back! And really nice to see the pic of the kids. LOL about all the photos you've taken! Now call the doc about the bug you have.

Hi NIKI!

And oh! your babies are SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Come here and brag about them anytime! And you be good to yourself and let them know that it's hard to pick them both up at the same time. They can learn this! Even at one!

Best wishes!

Marguerite

NIKI!!!!!!

Hoped you might re-join the forum again ... sure have missed you here!

:)

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker * 07/24/2010=ChitownMeet #3 *
MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I can't remember who I was back then" ... Tim McGraw ... 'Red Ragtop'

Latest posts

Back