dental treatment

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

adrienne

Hi fellow clickers, I have not been looking at the screen recently as i have had another bad attack of pericarditis so am looking like the mitchellin man being back on high doses of steroids and resting in bed. What i wanted to ask was if anyone else found that any dental treatment set off problems with their hearts. I had root canal work prior to this recent illness and took antibiotic cover but can only think of this as being a possible trigger for my problem. Adrienne.:confused:

Have no answer on this one, Adrienne, but do want to say hello and we missed you. Sorry you are down and I send my prayers for you and hope you will be back on top again really soon. Love and God bless

Hi Adrienne-

I'm so sorry to hear that you have a bad patch going on right now. I'm sure the docs will have you under control ASAP.

Regarding dental treatments and heart problems, there have been several posts to that problem. Perhaps you have already read them. But they are very interesting.

I'm wishing you a fast and complete recovery.

Back