Dental saga continues

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Well my dental saga continues. The tooth that had the root canal about 10 days ago never stopped hurting. Back to the dentist today and it had to be pulled.:mad:

So now by partial no longer fits will have to add that tooth to it and he won't do impressions for another two weeks. I'll have left for our trip by then so those of you going to the Mini reunion most of my bottom teeth are gone. Only the front ones remain along with one molar on each side all the way in the back. I will surely look like an old Grandma (which I am):D

No dental insurance so that will be a nice bill. Never got the original bill for my partial yet.

I really shouldn't be whinning when I think of what Ross's is going through I'm being a big baby.

Whine away, I am. :D

I think we may have found an answer. Got my Cardiologist working on it now. I told him that he needed to mark his calendar for strange events on Mondays. He could write in, "Hell froze over today, Ross is asking to be admitted to a hospital."

Whine away, I am. :D

I think we may have found an answer. Got my Cardiologist working on it now. I told him that he needed to mark his calendar for strange events on Mondays. He could write in, "Hell froze over today, Ross is asking to be admitted to a hospital."

Oh I know you don't want to be admitted but hopefully that's your answer. Keep us posted.

Well that idea just went through the floorboards. Back to square one.
irate.gif

Ross I am so sorry to hear that it's not working out. Are those infected teeth hurting?

I am due back at the dentist tomorrow. I think I have another that has to come out.

Ross, what happened? Why is the hospital option not going to fly? I hate dental stuff much more than heart or any other medical stuff.

Kim

Ross I am so sorry to hear that it's not working out. Are those infected teeth hurting?

I am due back at the dentist tomorrow. I think I have another that has to come out.

Yes they're hurting, but my PCP put me on Amoxicillin right away and it's taken the swelling down to almost nothing and at the moment, they only twing me once in a while, but not steady like a couple days ago.

Ross, what happened? Why is the hospital option not going to fly? I hate dental stuff much more than heart or any other medical stuff.

Kim

Part A Medicare will cover only hospitalization and associated costs, it will not cover dental surgery or dentures. Still absolute 0 coverage with Medicare.

I don't see why they will not put you on a payment plan ... My oral surgeon would if needed.....:confused:

Cooker the way this low income deal works is, you get the discount if you pay up front. If not, no discount. Now since this is going to be a major bill, I'll see what they have to say about it. I'm sure they don't expect a poor person to walk in and plop down $5000 in cash.

The other thing is, a payment plan won't work for me. I'm completely tapped out. We are already digging into the food budget to pay utility bills. Being forced to hook up to the County sewer killed us and we still owe $1250 on that and $3500 to Lyns surgeon from her kidney operation 2 years ago. Technically speaking, if I paid off all outstanding debts today, we would be bankrupt.

Obviouisly something is going to have to work or well, I'm worm food.

Latest posts

Back