Debhill has replacement on Monday, August 17

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Deb,
Best wishes are headed your way for a successful replacement and an easy recovery. You've been down this road before so it's not new territory, but I do hope it's the last time you have to take the trip.:)
We'll be waiting for an update post op. In the meantime, God bless and Godspeed!

Hi Mary, its ok but, just to let you know my replacement is on Tuesday 08/18/09. I didn't want you to start looking for me back to soon after hahaha!! Thank you so much for your blessing and I will try and keep updated as soon as I can! This is the best place it has already uplifted me thank God!!!

debhill

Sorry you have to go though this again, but you will be in my thoughts and
prayers this coming Tuesday. Laura B.

prayers and us are goin right along with you to your surgery - just look in your mind and you will see us. we'll leave the light on for you. remember not to sneeze for a couple months. GODSPEED!

I'm hoping your surgery & recovery are smooth & bump free of troubles. Good luck & God Bless.

Deb..... Best wishes and prayers for you...
May God be with you and His unfailing Love rest upon you.

...The Lord's unfailing Love surrounds the man who trusts in Him Psalm 32:10

Deb,

Thinking of you and wishing you the best. I think it is actually tomorrow (Tuesday) and not today, but either way you are in my thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and a quick and smooth recovery.

Nadine

Latest posts

Back