David is going home today!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My eyes are tearing up here remembering how great it felt to be home. No matter how long you are in the hospital it always seems 5 times longer.

I am so happy for your family being altogether again at home. Enjoy.

Congrats on going home. I'm sure both you and David will be more comfortable in your own home. I took a shower before leaving the hospital and was instructed to use a chair in the shower until I regained my strength. I used the chair for about two weeks.

I wish David an uneventful and successful recovery.

Congratulations you both deserve to be home,luv the decoration
part you arrived to,brings back tears of memory 18 years ago when our
children were so little,kind of same sceneo back then for us.
Ohh gosh enjoyment of being home....what a feeling that is...you never
forget either,excited for all of you....ENJOY and hope you are getting feeling
better now also....You did so great Nadine with all on your plate and David too,a great team yous are.:):)

What a gorgeous family - thanks for sharing. David sure looks comfy and has all the tools to stay that way.

Nadine, the pictures were great!! What a wonderful welcoming commitee to come home too. :) Looks like everything is going well and David is in his happy zone. How did he do on the travel home? Continued prayers for a great recovery. God Bless!

I'm glad to see David is doing exceptionally well. A week ago he was still in ICU and scheduling for a pacemaker. A lot of good things have happened this week.

The first shower was still the best! After a week I felt a little more then crusty around the edges! I showered everyday for two weeks before we (wife & I) found every piece of tape, pealing some of those leftovers felt like taking a layer of skin off! It may well have been a month before all the benidine stains wore off too.

Now stick to the walking, eating & sleeping.

Folks are going to want to visit with Dave, if you do so, do so in moderation.

Keep healing.

Rob

Latest posts

Back