Dare I mention the word Covid

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Art O Ceitinn

I just had Covid for the forth time. First time I felt I was knocking on death's door ,second time flu like systems, third time I didnt know I had it, forth time lower back pain plus slight nasal discharge and cough BUT a big BUT I was informed by my Pulmonologist than I had pneumonia and was treated with a large dose of antibiotics and now the BIG BUT
My left lung is wrong meaning right and my right lung is wrong meaning left ( I still have my sense of humor). Of course I went to DR. GOOGLE for help Situs inversus causes the positions of the heart and lungs to be mirrored. ;
So thats it I thought BUT an other big BUT my heart is in its normal position I THINK somebody would have mentioned it after more than 50 years of monitoring my heart. Any one out there want to make a body swap BUT I also have hemochromatosis. If there is a GOD out why are you picking on me when I don't even believe in you. ps. I still enjoy and love my life

glad you pulled through ... now, next thing is to work out if you'll develop in the coming months any arrhythmias (I did)

Latest posts

Back