DanielCohen's daughter, Abigail, has PVR on Wednesday, May 20

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mary

Daniel,
I know you had many things to finish up before Wednesday, but I want to extend my hope that Abigail's surgery will be successful, of short duration, and free of pain. She is young, so she will heal quickly. I know that's probably small comfort, but it will be a plus as she recovers.
If you can find time to post after her surgery, please let us know that all went well.
God bless and Godspeed!

Daniel,
Just wanted to let you know Abigail is in our prayers for a successful surgery and recovery. Also for you and your family during the waiting time...

Dear Daniel and Family,

Sending positive thoughts your way for your sweet Abigail's surgery on Weds. Hoping for a smooth surgery and recovery at CHOP.

Best wishes!

Thank you so much! We just arrived in Philly this afternoon. Pre-testing will be tomorrow. If nothing strange shows up, surgery will be Wednesday. Abigail is showing more signs of anxiety. Tears of worry well-up every once-in-a-while. This is so hard. I just want it all over. Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers.

Daniel

Daniel, my thoughts and prayers will be with you in the coming days. Just remember and remind Abigail that the waiting is way worse than the surgery itself. Those hours between when all the pre-surgery tests are completed and you are finally lying on the gurney to be whisked away to surgery can be very long for both of you, so just hold on to each other, share lots of hugs and talk about whatever she wants to talk about so she can get it off her mind and relax a little. This is the moment she really needs you to "shine".

Midge

I can so relate.............

I can so relate.............

but hang in there. :eek: Although handing your daughter over Wednesday morning will be one of the most difficult things that you will ever do, it will all be over before you know it. Try and take some comfort in knowing that your daughter is in great hands. We will be praying. Please update when you can. Hugs. Janet

Prayers for peace for you and for Abigail as you wait. Please post when you can. We will all be waiting.

Psalms 34:4 I sought the Lord and he answered me; He delivered me from all my fears

Sorry i missed this, late but just wanted to say i hope everything went well with surgery. Lots of hugs to all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back