DaleG's AVR is TOMORROW, April 28

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleG

I just recently found this forum!! It has helped with some of my fears. Thanks to all who have shared their stories. I am scheduled for AVR (mechanical tomorrow morning). Greenville, South Carolina. I was born with a Bicuspid Aortic Valve that is in need of replacement. Otherwise, totally healthy...no blocked arteries, no high blood pressure, only the bad valve! Hope to be back soon with an update. God Bless.

DaleG's AVR is TOMORROW, April 28

Dale, I'm glad you found us before you undergo your avr tomorrow. I hope your replacement is 100% successful, and your recovery is easy and uncomplicated.:)
Don't forget to let us know how you fare. We'll worry if we don't get an update.
God bless and Godspeed!

Best wishes on your AVR tommorrow. My hubby is having his AVR next Tuesday and this support group has been amazing. Very informative and helpful. Will say a prayer for you and your family :)

You have my prayers for a successful surgery and an uneventful recovery. Post when you can.....we love updates!!

Thank You all for your prayers. I know they were heard. I did not qualify for the Minimally Invasive procedure. My Dr. said because of the size of my chest cavity that he felt the results would be better with the sternotomy. I am 39 yrs old, 6'5 287lbs.My Dr. told me that since I was born with BAV, I don't even know what it's like to be normal. I'm looking forward to "normal" I will post updates as soon as I can.

Me, too, Dale I am praying that you will enjoy being 'normal' soon and enjoy your new you for many long years to come. I look forward to hearing from you how 'normal' feels to you:) Again, lots of prayers that all go well.

My prayers & thoughts are with you Dale for a most successful & uneventful surgery! Try to get some rest tonight......I know, "easier said then done!"

Godspeed!

Welcome aboard, Dale. We'll be here for you when you're on the other side, and thinkin' good thoughts about you tomorrow. Best of luck!

Hello and welcome and best wishes for sucessful surgery
and speedy recovery...Prayers and God bless.

zipper2 (DEB)

Back