Cute little guy

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between my Golden and my three cats that will NEVER happen on my deck. Pity... cuz he is really cute. Oh, and I'm sure my four boys would chase him away if he did manage to get on the deck. Thanks for sharing!

There are several that live under the deck. They also have dug many ground holes that they can disappear in. When I had cats, they loved to go "fishing" in those holes. They never caught any "munks" that way, but they loved to stick their whole arm way down in the holes, and would lurk about at the holes much of the day. They did catch their share the old fashioned way. Now my cats are gone, and the "munk" population is growing.

One time a cat caught one by the tail and it escaped, but lost some of its tail. I saw Stubby running around for several years after. :)

my son in law has a cutie pie Yorkie. She was in the yard the other day and saw a squirrel. Being the Big Dog, she chased it into the woods, the squirrel turned around and chased her and back and forth they went - the squirrel was just playing, I think, but Little Bit was really serious. She weighs 3 1/2 lbs. (she bunks with my Miss Sally Sue - 70 lbs.)

Latest posts

Back