Cute little guy

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched him take all the hard shell off, and then he stripped the inner skin off, which is what he's doing in the picture. Finally, got down to the golden nut inside. Is was very efficiently done and pretty fast. You can see he's got some food already stored in his cheeks.

Cute.

Haven’t seen one of them around here since the cats moved in.

Peggy did get this shot of an unwanted guest having his way with the bird feeder. She said the birds sat on the limb and waited for him to finish. A Blue Jay would have probably run him off.

May God Bless,

Danny

Sorry Nancy, I don’t mean to highjack your thread.

Here is another shot showing the male and a female Redbird waiting for him to finish.

This is shot from our back porch looking toward my wife’s sister’s place. And yes, that is a BATHTUB in the background.:eek::eek: The WIFE plants flowers and some garden stuff in it during the summer.

NO, I do not have any cars on concrete blocks------at least not in MY YARD!!!!! I come by “BUBBA” honestly!!!!! :p

May God Bless,

Danny :)

Sorry Nancy, I don’t mean to highjack your thread.

Here is another shot showing the male and a female Redbird waiting for him to finish.

This is shot from our back porch looking toward my wife’s sister’s place. And yes, that is a BATHTUB in the background.:eek::eek: The WIFE plants flowers and some garden stuff in it during the summer.

NO, I do not have any cars on concrete blocks------at least not in MY YARD!!!!! I come by “BUBBA” honestly!!!!! :p

May God Bless,

Danny :)

Bubba, that is a great pic too. Getting a pair of Cardinals with the squirrel is quite a feat....they are sometimes shy.
And yes, we have a bath tub in our yard too, but ours is acrylic. We gots the abandonned cars too. ;)

When we first moved to AR, we thought the squirrels were so cute! I soon built three squirrel houses and feeders so we could enjoy watching those cute fellows. Then suddenly one morning I counted 26 squirrels around one feeder. Next they ate the seats and carpet in both of our boats. Also damaged the boat wiring, both boat covers and destroyed the BBQ grill cover. Wife lost her love for the little devils after they dug up her flowers. And that terrible stink on our deck, was from squirrel urine.

Now days, no more squirrel feeders or houses. The squirrels caught on pretty quick when I started using them for 22 rifle target practice. ;)

Often things take care of themselves. The last time I opened our hot tub I saw the five foot long shed skin of the very large bull snake I have, on rare occaison, seen on the property. For now, at least, the hot tub appears to be a no go for squirrels and chipmunks.

Back