Curtis surgery update

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma

Hi all,
Just had a call from Paula, she can't get on the laptop at the moment so I hope I get this right...
Curtis had the surgery this morning and the surgeon managed to repair the valve. It has a leak still though, so although they aren't concerned at the moment Paula said it's something to keep an eye on and they aren't sure what they are doing about it yet.
He also has 'some pressures' that should be 8& but are at 16% at the moment.
But he's out of surgery and still asleep so resting.
Will keep you updated if I hear from Paula again if she doesn't get to laptop herself before then
Emma
xxx

Thank Emma, I have been checking here, alot looking for some news, then trying to figure out the time difference. Paula, thinking of you and Curtis, Lyn

Thanks, Emma, for passing the word along. I woke up this morning and wondered what time it would take place.
I guess we will keep our fingers crossed that the issues resolve themselves on their own.

Happy the surgery is completed. Sending all good wishes his surgery was successful and he has an easy, fast recovery. Thinking about them.

thanks for the update, Curt's procedure has been on my mind. Glad to hear he is through it and in recovery. Hopefully the leak is something that doesn't require another procedure.

Please give my Best Wishes.
And I believe that minor leaks are acceptable and dont cause problems.
--Dina:)

Thank you for the update - and Paula is so sweet to know we'd be waiting anxiously.

Continuing my prayers.

Latest posts

Back