Coumadin

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard sex !? How does that make your nose bleed !? Extreme masterbation hey, whatever next ? Just make sure you wear a hard hat and goggles if attempting such wreckless behavior again ! And mind you dont go banging your face on the wall at such dizzy heights of passion or self satisfaction !

The nosebleed, I'll chalk up to winter in america. Mine does it too, so does Christinas and a few others. Can't say that I've ever given myself a nose bleed over sex, but I have seen sex cause bleeding in the urethra before.

Sooooooo Sorry I haven't responded to your replies. I thought I would get e-mails when I got replies. .

Anyway: My INR is at 2.5 now and No blood in my urine for several months. It was blood. Several urinalisis(es??) showed that and a blood test showed me as iron deficient. I should have added that I have had 4 kidney stones that have passed (4 years ago) and one BIG one that is still there, so that's why the Urologist figured it had to be the Coumadin. Anyway.....

Thanx fopr the replies!!! JP

Johnny, glad the blood cleared.

Last year I woke about 3AM, notice my urine look like pure blood. Went to ER, the first thing they did was check my INR. It was in control, 2.5 to 3.5. They did other test and said I had a bladder infection. They then prescribed the wrong medication. I later went to my Urologists, he ran a test to ID the infection than prescribed the correct medication to cure the infection.

Over the last 18 years I've had my INR get up as high as 6.6 with no sign of blood.

Before AVR, I had blood in my urine two different times, both times it looked like pure blood. Also both times, no cause was found.

My range is 3.0 to 4.0 so normally more or less in the middle there and I don't get visible blood in my urine, I also have a kidney stone, last checked at about 5mm - the one which was treated and caused my health problems was 2cm by 1cm.

Latest posts

Back