Cooler's Throwdown Friday III ... 11-4-11

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
/
Hi Everyone

todays weigh in

Throwdown starting wt - 206 lb
Last week -198
This week -195
Weekly loss 3 lb
Loss for race 11

I would gratefully participate in a race to maintain, that way the "competion" attitude would get a rest, I can get used to being at this weight and I'll chill out! It's hard looking in the mirror and seeing ribs and muscule ya know! I almost think I have to wear a baseball hat sideways, talk like I'm from "in the hood", listen to rap music and put on outrageous boxer shorts to effectivly wear my pants way below my waist which is where they want to stay these days. I often wonder whether those who wear their pants with the crotch at knee level permantly effect their walking gait...maybe I'll find out! YO Baby!

How does one do/make a rasberry on line? PLLLLLPHT to you CB! :tongue2: You and your pants that hang below your butt! You'd fit right in at the mall I walk in! :) Just kidding of course - you're an inspiration to us all - it can be done if you just try harder!

Here are my sad, sad numbers......... I didn't even eat any Halloween candy! But there were these peanut butter cookies - at least they are gone now no longer to haunt me.

Starting weight for Race to 11/11/11: 210.2
today's weight: 209.4
Gain for week: .3
Loss for race: .8 big woo!

Let's see - how can I lose 12 lbs in a week? Chop off my head - maybe a leg too!:biggrin2:

I'm in for the race to maintain. Setting a limit is a good idea too- but we could just see who gains (or looses - is that possible) the least (most) between 11/11/11 and 1/1/12. We could use percentage of weight to make it fair between the big guys and the girls. Like they do on biggest loser.

Whatever - I'm in. I'm already at a disadvantage with a 12 day vacation including a 7 night cruise in the Grenadines starting in a couple of weeks! I'm told they have a treadmill on the ship :tongue2:

Later gators!!:cool:

Feeling better and going to try and turn this thing around ...

Thanks everyone for you words of encouragement and support...

Good to see you Earline!

I echo Cooker's sentiments, Earline, and congratulations on your 5 pound loss!:thumbup:
I weighed this morning and I'm up two pounds over my starting weight for the race.
I'll post the sad number on the 11/11 thread
Boo Hoo!:frown2:

Forget the halloween candy, we've got bigger temptations ahead of us, Rhena!:eek2:

I have an announcement . . . . starting tonight, I am embarking on a new plan for weight loss. :smile2:

Details to follow.:tongue2:

Superbob is limping -- or maybe waddling -- toward the 11-11-11 finish line. Up 2 the past week, after being down 3. Net loss for 11-11-11 -- one pound.

I am literally limping -- bone on bone left knee is getting worse and worse. Trying to get an appointment with orthopedic surgeon. The time may be near for a replacement. I need to stay mobile to retain quality of life and any shot at being fit.:redface2:

Carrie Underwood on CMAs tonight. That brightens my outlook. ;)

Hate to hear that your knee is going downhill fast, Bob. I hope you can get a quick appointment and discuss what needs to be done, so it can be done!:smile2:

Just got in from a two mile walk with DH. So far my "plan" is working.:tongue2:

Latest posts

Back