Cookers Weigh In---FridayThrow Down 3-28

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Here we go on a new week:D ....To my knowledge there is no big eat-a-thon scheduled (for me) in the near future......I am taking a mulligan for my trip to Pennsylvania at the end of April:p ....I have done some preview weighing for this week and I am sure to post a gain for this week.....damn jelly beans, damn ham, damn potato salad, damn Chic-Fil-A......etc:mad: ;) ....Loved every bight:D As always I will report in on Friday.....accountability "is" all it's cracked up to be:eek:

I'm going to take a mulligan THIS week. I weighed at the doctor's yesterday and my weight was up two lbs. I'm quite short of breath and I believe it is fluid weight since I have exercised regularly this week and have watched what I ate. I'll bet by next week it will be gone plus some.

bvdr said:
I'm going to take a mulligan THIS week. I weighed at the doctor's yesterday and my weight was up two lbs. I'm quite short of breath and I believe it is fluid weight since I have exercised regularly this week and have watched what I ate. I'll bet by next week it will be gone plus some.

I understand?.Sorry to hear about the SOB but I am sure it is water weight?I dropped 3 ponds in a day and a half, seems like I was in the bathroom every ten minutes?.But I feel fatigued when I have water weight gain?.just an overall feeling of being uncomfortable?.I am sure you will be back on track in no time!!!!

Oh, and I am still up after the 3 pound drop :eek:

I am having a weigh-less week too :D ...I am a little scared to hop on the scales this morning so I will wait until next week.

Got any jellybeans left? The red ones are my favourite!

We had Applebee's Weight Watcher's menu tonight. I had confetti chicken and it was good.

My daughter jumped on the scales while she was here. She's down almost three pounds, so I hope I'm about the same. Guess we'll see tomorrow!;)

Well, I was doing great until tonight when my daughter received notice of acceptance to Cal Berkeley! The diet went straight out the window as we raced to Dairy Queen for celebratory hot fudge sundaes!

Well, I'm up a bit more than a lb this morning but I was down for my WW mtg on Tuesday so it's a wash.

No change for me this week. Not surprised, since I did no exercise this week. Granted, I was more active this week than last, just by virtue of being back at work... But I still need to find the motivation to walk after work. I've just been SO exhausted this week... And before work is out, since it's still dark when I GET to work!

Speaking of... I should get going! Good luck everyone!

Bad Chimp:mad: Bad Chimp:mad:...If I can catch that Easter Bunny I'm gonna kick his ass:mad: ;) :p

Starting weight........233
Last Week...................197
This week....................202
Weekly Change............+5:eek:
Total Loss......................31
Exercise..........Chewing jelly beans:rolleyes:

I am Yurtle the Turtle...

Starting 176
Last week 175
today 174

Guess I will take it.....:rolleyes: Deb

ps Cooker-you are doing great! Losing 30 lbs deserves a visit from the Easter Bunny!!!:D

Sounds like we have some uppers, downers and stay the samers?..All in all ya?ll have done pretty well considering this week:) ?..There always seems to be an occasion to celebrate with food?.if I can stay away from the processed sugars I do ok, but let on taste pass my lips and I?m done:mad: ??..OK, I have 22 days before I head to the Amish country?..my goal is to be at 195lbs so I need you to put on your boots and keep your foot in my butt???Ref!!!!!............I need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy to report that I'm down four pounds! :)
Official WW weigh-in is tomorrow morning, so I hope to lose another pound by then. Bonnie would approve.

And speaking of Bonnie, Cooker you know that Bonnie's watching this weigh in/throw down with great interest and cheering everyone on.

So do as she would suggest and pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again! (hmm, song lyrics?):p :p :p

cooker said:
Bad Chimp:mad: Bad Chimp:mad:...If I can catch that Easter Bunny I'm gonna kick his ass:mad: ;) :p

Starting weight........233
Last Week...................197
This week....................202
Weekly Change............+5:eek:
Total Loss......................31
Exercise..........Chewing jelly beans:rolleyes:
I think overall you're doing great. You might want to tweak your exercise some. :D :D:p
Earline

Mary said:
Official WW weigh-in is tomorrow morning, so I hope to lose another pound by then. Bonnie would approve.

And speaking of Bonnie, Cooker you know that Bonnie's watching this weigh in/throw down with great interest and cheering everyone on.

So do as she would suggest and pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again! (hmm, song lyrics?):p :p :p

WOW, Mary --- that's great! SUPERBOB sends his hearty congratulations!

The Man of Steel himself has been status quo this week.

WAIT! WAIT! Don't kick the bunny for me, Cooker! I got on the scale and it claims I actually LOST 1.5 pounds! I'm jazzed. I had hoped to weigh 145 by Spring Break and I was 145.5 this morning, so I say "good enough"! We leave for a week (no doubt filled with culinary temptations) tomorrow. (Total loss 33.5)

Wow Mary! What a woman! Keep doin' whatever you're doin'!

And there's nothing wrong with Yertle!

I'll miss next week's weigh-in, but I'll check in when we return from a week of sailing in the Pacific Ocean of the coast of Mexico!

Mary said:

Four pounds!!!!:) ......Great job:D ?..The Ref has taken up the role as a good example!!!!:rolleyes:
As for our dear Bonnie, I know she is watching over us?.I always thought she might have a bit of prankster in her?.maybe she had her toe on my scales?..:)

Ok now we are putting into place a new weight loss game?.?Catch The Ref??..And yes Bubba I have asked myself the question??what do we do with her when we catch her???.:eek:

PJmomrunner said:
WAIT! WAIT! Don't kick the bunny for me, Cooker! I got on the scale and it claims I actually LOST 1.5 pounds! I'm jazzed. I had hoped to weigh 145 by Spring Break and I was 145.5 this morning, so I say "good enough"! We leave for a week (no doubt filled with culinary temptations) tomorrow. (Total loss 33.5)

Wow Mary! What a woman! Keep doin' whatever you're doin'!

And there's nothing wrong with Yertle!

I'll miss next week's weigh-in, but I'll check in when we return from a week of sailing in the Pacific Ocean of the coast of Mexico!

Great job:D ....that's one less boot print on the Bunny's butt:rolleyes:

PJmomrunner said:
I'll check in when we return from a week of sailing in the Pacific Ocean of the coast of Mexico!

I'm sitting here looking out a window. It's freezing and there's snow flying and the roads are covered in 3-4 inches of the crap and you have to go and talk like that? That's down right mean.

Latest posts

Back