Cookers Weigh In---FridayThrow Down 12-14

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RobHol said:
Top 10 reasons scones are better than sex:

10. You don't have to hide your scone magazines.

9. A scone will never complain, "I have a headache."

8. No one will call you immoral if you pay for a scone.

7. Even if you have over-indulged on the booze, you can still enjoy a scone.

6. A scone doesn't demand jewelry.

5. It is perfectly okay to have a scone you have never met before.

4. A scone will not score your performance.

3. No one will warn that you will go blind if you enjoy a scone by yourself.

2. A scone does not have to have a cigarette afterwards.

1. Always available, always sweet.

:p ;) ;) :D :D

Dear Rob,
You've definitely been running with a different crowd of scones than what I have! My experience with scones:

10. Just like everyone else, scones like a little titilation, but they don't rely on visuals . . . . they use their taste buds.;)

9.Scones aren't the smartest pastries in the glass case. If they thought a headache would stop them from being eaten, they'd complain!:p

8.You may not be called immoral for paying for a scone, but you will be called a thief if you don't!

7.You're right!:p

6.Scones don't demand jewelry but they do demand center position on the baking sheet.;)

5.Eating a scone of unknown origin is just asking for trouble!:eek:

4.Scones are evaluated by the baker's performance!

3. Eating too many scones might not cause blindness, but they will cause plumpness!

2.No, scones don't want cigarettes . . . they want cigars!

1.In rural areas, hard to come by, usually stale.

Mary said:
Dear Rob,
You've definitely been running with a different crowd of scones than what I have! My experience with scones:

10. Just like everyone else, scones like a little titilation, but they don't rely on visuals . . . . they use their taste buds.;)

9.Scones aren't the smartest pastries in the glass case. If they thought a headache would stop them from being eaten, they'd complain!:p

8.You may not be called immoral for paying for a scone, but you will be called a thief if you don't!

6.Scones don't demand jewelry but they do demand center position on the baking sheet.;)

3. Eating too many scones might not cause blindness, but they will cause plumpness!

Scones......sex.....had em both.......sorry SuperBob.......sex wins hands down......now if you could supply me with a prune scone I may rethink my position;)

Mary said:
Dear Rob,

Well, if "The Ref" concedes that I am right on one out of 10 points, I will claim that as a victory. :D I will have a scone tonight to celebrate. ;)

RobHol said:
Well, if "The Ref" concedes that I am right on one out of 10 points, I will claim that as a victory. :D I will have a scone tonight to celebrate. ;)

You have your scone and I'll........well gentlemen don't talk about such things:cool: ;) :cool:

O.k.

O.k.

Time for the Assistant .2nd in command to the REF. to step in...:p the last 9 hours have been devoted to SEX..this is NOT a sex thread..this is a serious weight-loss thread..:) ;) :cool: ..Now you guys/girls get back to the Over-the Hump day tomorrow..for our weigh-in on Friday....I stepped on scales today..Still same..:) I put all left-overs from Grands in a huge zip-lock bag and took them to our Security Guards..at our front Gate..20 degrees at my house this morning..but I managed a few walks with Dawg..:eek: .Even tho I was so &%^$ cold..:p .......Surprised to read that your other loved ones would bake all those goodies. knowing you all are on a weight loss.??.they must be thin?...Hubby is a big supporter for me..cried when I gave away all the goodies from Grands visit today.:p .so..think thin :) lets have a loss on Friday..bonnie

Granbonny said:
Time for the Assistant .2nd in command to the REF. to step in...:p the last 9 hours have been devoted to SEX..this is NOT a sex thread..this is a serious weight-loss thread.. ;) :cool: ..Now you guys/girls get back to the Over-the Hump day tomorrow..for our weigh-in on Friday....I stepped on scales today..Still same..:) I put all left-overs from Grands in a huge zip-lock bag and took them to our Security Guards..at our front Gate..20 degrees at my house this morning..but I managed a few walks with Dawg..:eek: .Even tho I was so &%^$ cold..:p .......Surprised to read that your other loved ones would bake all those goodies. knowing you all are on a weight loss.??.they must be thin?...Hubby is a big supporter for me..cried when I gave away all the goodies from Grands visit today.:p .so..think thin :) lets have a loss on Friday..bonnie

Boy!! A little pushy:D Ok, if we have to get back on the wagon so be it.......thank goodness a voice of reason has slapped me back to the task at hand....Done and Done.....no need talkin:p

Granbonny said:
..Now you guys/girls get back to the Over-the Hump day tomorrow.

First she says it's not a sex thread - and then she brings up sex!!! Make up your mind you sassy little Georgia peach!:D :D :D :D

Karlynn said:
First she says it's not a sex thread - and then she brings up sex!!! Make up your mind you sassy little Georgia peach!:D :D :D :D
I am SO glad someone else caught this:D Bonnie, are you turning down the heat and stirring the pot at the same time??:D ;) :D

Back