Cooker's Throwdown, Friday May 8, 2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superbob

Steely Resolve!
Supporting Member
Okay, time to rally The Chimp's troops. Superbob is pinchhitting for the intrepid Chimpster today.

Superbob confesses that he has been eating in ways that would make nutritionists cry, but he has been exercising a lot -- walking Superdawg at least twice a day (morning, oceanside), working out in exercise room, and beginning to swim in community pool.

Superbob will weigh in tomorrow morning, since he "feels heavy" right now. May need to uncover one of Chimp's fruity tropical remedies....:D

Anyway, how about the hearty band of Throwdowners? Let's hear from one and all! :)

Hi Superbob.....

Well, I weighed in yesterday and was up 1lb. Oh well, back on program and glad it was only one. It definitely could have been more. This morning we walked 2 miles with the dogos. They're exhausted on the kitchen floor.....hmmmm, I wouldn't mind a little nap either. Naaaa, too much to do.

Hope Superbob has a better weigh in than I did.

Evelyn

I WAS 165 on Wednesday, but I think I was a little dehydrated.

STARTING WEIGHT - 173
LAST WEEK - 169
THIS WEEK- 168

I only lost 1 Lb., but I didn't gain so I guess that is good. :D

Well I'm am reporting dissatisfaction,I need to be forced to exercise the
way I need to,otherwise....this is me-o..:(
Hope everyone is atleast looking like an 0:)
- Dina

I am very happy to report that the scale needle went a bit to the left side! Horay!! but will the figures to myself.:) Though it is only half a lb, but at least it is starting to move.

Yay Eva...you have unstuck the needle...I swear the first teeny tiny loss is the sweetest! enjoy it and ride the wave of success!

I am reporting in a small gain of 1lb...been really slack and eaten all sorts of delights that I shouldn't have...must force myself to obey my 1 treat per week rule...not 1 treat per day or even worse every hour ...nibbling is what got me here in the start and stopping nibbling has resulted in a 7lb loss which has been fantastic!

SB...as usual your efforts have been exceptional as well as Sadie's efforts! I hope there are some good smelling dogs she gets to check out while out walking!

Where are all our competitors this week!?...c'mon don't be shy!

Hooray to all who gained just a little, or lost just a little, or stayed the same.

Superbob is running (and flying) as hard as he can just to stay the same place with the weight. There are far too many seafood buffets around here for him to do much better than that, he fears.

Hooray to all who gained just a little, or lost just a little, or stayed the same.

Superbob is running (and flying) as hard as he can just to stay the same place with the weight. There are far too many seafood buffets around here for him to do much better than that, he fears.

Thanks SB, you are generous and kind to include us all. And while I dont
really deserve it I will accept. And eating AND exercising is much better than
starving and staying sedentary.

Eva - Thats great,and aussigal put it well:)

Spent 4 days on a mini vacation with my 2 best friends. Each of us took turns cooking dinner and we ate lunch out. So more than the usual eating. But we also did a lot of walking - up hill and down. Bottom line is I came home without a gain - so I figure that's a small victory.

We also made a pact to meet on Mon, Wed and Fri at a local park that has a walking path and do 2 circuits - which will be 4 miles.

The Chimp here reporting remote via lap top somewhere in Costa Rica:cool: Mysystem should be up by mid week, I just have to find time to oick it up and hooh up all those wires:eek: I refuse to get near a scale ... hope to be on line soon ....this is a busy week so no promises......

I've spent the last 3 days at a huge (900+ runs per day, 300+ dogs) agility trial in Ft Worth with her royal highness. I brought my own food, and have maintained my weight as a result, with the small exception of a 1 lb overnight gain from the burger, wine, and ice cream I had when I finally got home last night.

Jet had some good runs and some bad runs, she managed 2 second place scores in the Fast game - once she even left all the jump bars up! :D

3 other runs were pretty good, but with one knocked bar (disqualifications) but 2 runs were pretty bad, and we left before our final run last night, 'cause we both were exhausted.

Greetings my friends .... I am back on line and am refusing to mount the scales:rolleyes: .... missed you and hope to be back on track soon ... but your Chimp has been a hog and that's that

Greetings my friends .... I am back on line and am refusing to mount the scales:rolleyes: .... missed you and hope to be back on track soon ... but your Chimp has been a hog and that's that

Good thing you did NOT attempt to mount:eek::rolleyes: the scales; pretty sure a scale fighting off a chimp's sexual advances would NOT be a pretty sight!;):D

Back