Cooker's Throwdown Friday II...8-14-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can significant others join the Throwdown?

Can significant others join the Throwdown?

It looks like Friday is weigh in day. I'll have to post late on Friday (that is if you let me join you all;)) as David is going in for AVR that morning. I've got between 15 and 20 pounds to lose and I hope you guys will keep me accountable!

Nadine

It looks like Friday is weigh in day. I'll have to post late on Friday (that is if you let me join you all;)) as David is going in for AVR that morning. I've got between 15 and 20 pounds to lose and I hope you guys will keep me accountable!

Nadine
Though Cooker is the Boss(as long as Mary isnt here:D) I'll go out on a
limb-but not too far or it might break!- and say heck yeah you can join!
I also need to lose 20,and the weight just doesn't come off like it did in
my twenties. So,welcome and best wishes to David -Dina

TBone is in my prayers.

I did not weigh in this week. First, I was lazy to wake up early and go to WW; second, I knew I cheated too many time during the last days...so hard to stay in control with house guests and travelling. But, I am back, hopefully, on track this week.

:D

Nadine

Come on in, the water is fine, never too hot or too cold in this thread:D:rolleyes: ... The more the merrier, peeps that is, not pounds;)

Latest posts

Back