Cooker's Throwdown Friday II...7-3-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya fellow Throwdowners and followers...I have been mia for several weeks due to computer "issues"...am finally back...have been reasonably good with my eating and reasonably bad with my exercising...hopefully that means I weigh about the same as last time I looked...

Cooker...put the m & m's down or you risk undoing all your good work...you can do it!... we are all looking to you for inspiration.

Hiya fellow Throwdowners and followers...I have been mia for several weeks due to computer "issues"...am finally back...have been reasonably good with my eating and reasonably bad with my exercising...hopefully that means I weigh about the same as last time I looked...

Cooker...put the m & m's down or you risk undoing all your good work...you can do it!... we are all looking to you for inspiration.

So glad to see you, Ton!:) ... I have wondered how you were doing ... Looking to me for inspiration:rolleyes: ... This is truely a troubled bunch:D:p

No net change.

I have a tooth/gum infection -- scary -- and have to have a "procedure" next week, which should slow down my eating, not a fun way though.

Better be careful with that, SB. We all know gum/tooth infections can play havoc with our valves.:eek:
Gum s l o wl y.;)

oooo...SB....I don't like the sound of your impending "procedure"...stock up on pudding, we cant have you wasting away now!

I actually remembered to check this morning (just didn't have time to get online). I'm 142. Exactly where I was when the throwdown started 2 years ago. :p This weekend probably wasn't the best as far as food choices (Friends in from out of town = cook out and restaurant food all weekend), but I hope to do better (and maybe get some exercise?) this week.

Here we go again... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back