Cooker's Throwdown Friday II...7-3-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does getting up and down with a fussy kid from 1 AM to 4:30 AM count as exercise? :rolleyes:

Does getting up and down with a fussy kid from 1 AM to 4:30 AM count as exercise? :rolleyes:
I would say a resounding YES!!
They are so beautiful!! I am so happy for you guys:)
Havent been reporting lately since I found my replaced bovine valve to
be leaking almost twice it was 8 months ago; So that now, at 16 months,
the leak has just about doubled from trace to mild. I had been exercising,
keeping active and busy,but after this news I have just decided to make a retreat
from the fear and worry due to a possible re-op..enough to turn anyone's knees to jelly!
So with my execising program demolished,I have therefore gained 2.5 pounds:(

Hoping everyone is doing well - Dina:)

Dang, The Chimp makes an outrageous post about monkey-butt powdering or whatever, and then leaves me hanging as the final post of record on this topic.

Don't you hate it when that happens? :D:p

I just came in late and don't know what all this butt-talk is about, but mine's still certainly big enough (for now).

Good news: Down to 156 lbs from 162 two weeks ago!

Went for an 8-mile walk today with my friend and about died. Giving my heart a three-year vacation from major exercise = sore and tired me. I've been watching "Dance Your A@@ Off" on the Oxygen channel. Most of the contestants are a lot heavier than me and do ten times more exercise, so I'd better stop my bitchin'.

WOW, Deb, way to go!!!! And an 8-mile walk -- you put Superdawg and I to shame with out little 1.5-mile twice a day walks. :)

As far as Cooker's monkey-butt powder, you don't want to know -- trust me, you don't. :p

Deb...you have fabulous results...congrats on the awesome effort...sounds like you are walking your a$$ off instead of dancing it off!

SB...you and Sadie always do a great job...keep it up.

So, Cooker, you gonna market this "Monkey Butt" product? :D

Thanks for your support, though! Sixteen more pounds to go!

My students use the term "butt-hurt" to describe someone who's all bent out of shape, upset, etc. I'm literally butt hurt today!

Latest posts

Back