Cooker's Throwdown Friday ... 2-6-15

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Greetings from Chimpville ... I have had a tough week to say the least.... I know that my surgery was nowhere near as serious as my AVR but the pain is MUCH worse!!! I thought I was a bad ass since I sailed through OHS the way I did but this simple out patient procedure has made rethink that. Mobility is everything. I know that being the proper weight and exercising greatly improves and prolongs good mobility so that's another reason added to my list to downsize.

I'm down this week and I contribute it entirely to diet as I have not been able to exercise. I am back at work part-time but I have not been sampling from the kitchen. Eating light and right have netted me a four pound loss this week!! I know that is not happening every week but I'll take it when I can get it!!

How did your week go? I know Duffey is still battling the shingles, Jim is ten days out from his valve job, and Bob is still caring for Big Mama as she recovers. Lets keep this folks in our prayers and positive thoughts.

Have a great week!!!

2015 Starting Weight: 243.50
Last Week's Weight: 241.50
This Week's Weight: 237.50

Sorry you had a tough time of it, Mr. Chimp. Hope you're feeling better now.

I'm at 196.2 down 1.8 lbs from last week. My target weight for D-Day February 16 is 195 so I have a good chance of making that. I think Tom is right about not carrying extra lbs and the effect of extra weight on mobility. That's why i want to be at a good frighting weight going into my surgery.

Glad to see that at least weight loss went well Chimp and hope pain recedes. You're still a badass!

Awesome loss for you skeptic as well.

I have been very inconsistent the last couple weeks but at least I'm not going backwards. I need to get some traction and then I can move forward. Trying to decide on a new concrete strategy I can commit to in the next month - certain number of steps? Tracking? A break from sugar?

Prayers for Duffey and Superbob. It is my understanding that both shingles and caretaking are a tough row to hoe.

Latest posts

Back