Cooker's Throwdown Friday ... 12-5-14

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Hey gang!!! How is everyone doing?!?!?! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and that the time with friends and family was refreshing!!! I had actually lost a pound or two but managed to put them back with some post Thanksgiving eating... you know me!! Going to try hard to watch my eating and get back on track!!!

This is a tough time to lose weight and we may gain a bit but I really think it's best not to deny yourself the holiday treats that are just here for a short while!!! Have a great week and enjoy the season!!!

RTNYD15 Starting Weight: 231
Last Weigh-in : 239

Today's Weight: 240

Happy belated Thanksgiving to everyone. Our family had a very traditional meal, rich and delicious, and ate it twice that day. Then my SIL told me how much butter she used in the turkey, dressing, corn, pies, etc. Yikes. We will be having soup and sandwiches at my house on Christmas Day. Really!

I stepped on the scales this morning and expected a gain. Thanksgiving Day was the first day I could officially eat anything I wanted post-tonsillectomy, and turkey never tasted so good! Anyway, I managed to stay the same, so I'm declaring it a holiday miracle!
Today's weight: 149

Crazy busy. But my chiro has vowed to peel 30 pounds off me starting in January (at least he's realistic about the start time). I rejoined the Y today for workouts and will try to find weight machines (and help with how to use them) corresponding to ones I used in PT that were helpful. Might even jump in the pool.

Not brave enough to get on scales yet though. Maybe tomorrow.

Back