Cooker's Throwdown Friday ... 10-10-14

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mbeard;n848591 said:
I have gotta say I like these big ole smileys! They make me smile . And isn't that what this short life is all about? Sorry to end a sentence in a preposition.

Sorry, mbeard, ending a sentence with a preposition is a transgression "up with which I will not put" (to paraphrase Churchill, W.) :Smile:

Haha steely resolve , SuperBob, I was just thinking that no one except you has posted a photo with the upgrade. I happen to like Duffey's photo profile, the very best. I know that Cooker's hair hasn't gotten that long since I joined the TD's.

I gained a pound - 133. But on the up side I did achieve my goal of running my first 5K race and running the whole way which took about 34 minutes. I could not run for more than 10 seconds when I started . Couch to 5K in 2 years. :Happy:

dornole;n848625 said:
I gained a pound - 133. But on the up side I did achieve my goal of running my first 5K race and running the whole way which took about 34 minutes. I could not run for more than 10 seconds when I started . Couch to 5K in 2 years. :Happy:

Yay. Dornole, congrats on running the 5K -- that is a great accomplishment!

:Face-Smile-Big:

dornole;n848625 said:
. Congratulations!!!

Latest posts

Back