Cooker's Christmas Throwdown .... 12-25-14

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
I might just change this thread to Cooker's Throwdown Thursday as that seems to be the day that works for me... it was originally started on Thursday to have it for our Australian members (nearly a day ahead of us) but Thursday mornings works for me... any opposition speak up.

My weight is up up and away!!!! I'm not in any positon to finish strong for the race to the 1st but as always I'm honest and to day I weighed in at 244!!!! Just went wild with the seasonal treats....

Wishing all Throwdown members Merry Christmas!!! Have a great day!!!!

Today's weight: 244

Pass the pie please!!!

:Face-Raspberry:

skeptic49;n850844 said:
Yea, the holidays are killers for weight. I'm at 205.2 up from 199 when I left the hospital after starving for a week. Before I went in I was about 209. I'm not sure where my weight will stabilize but I hope below 210 anyway. Happy holidays Tom and all!

Happy Holidays to you too Jim!! I'd kill for 190 ... Every time I try to start my low carb and walking something gets in the way... boxes of candy and favorite pies as gifts and now the crud has me and demands to be fed ... I am not giving up and have a plan in place!!!

hope you kick the crud soon, Cap't Cooker -- watching the Gamecocks' bowl win yesterday should have helped. Peanut M&Ms also are recommended. What exercise I get comes from being 24/7 nurse to DW in prep for her shoulder surgery early a.m. Tuesday. I miss the walking but really shouldn't feel sorry for myself. She's the one with the pain. Which way my weight is going I have no idea right now. Lack of sleep and aerobic exercise can't help, but I haven't eaten that much.

Superbob;n850880 said:
hope you kick the crud soon, Cap't Cooker -- watching the Gamecocks' bowl win yesterday should have helped. Peanut M&Ms also are recommended. What exercise I get comes from being 24/7 nurse to DW in prep for her shoulder surgery early a.m. Tuesday. I miss the walking but really shouldn't feel sorry for myself. She's the one with the pain. Which way my weight is going I have no idea right now. Lack of sleep and aerobic exercise can't help, but I haven't eaten that much.

Bob, just make sure you take care of you!! You can't be much help to DW if you run yourself down!!! Keeping you both in my prayers!!

I would like tell everybody here on the throwdowners thread, Happy New Year! I don't post here very much anymore because I am not as comfortable with this format as I was with the former one. But I still care very much about all here. Let's all eat our black eyed peas tomorrow...I know I need all the luck(good fortune is better).

And by the way, Roll Tide. Unless you are from Ohio.😊

In the event Cooker starts a 2015 thread later today, I will post now and skip it! I just got on the scales and I'm up five pounds from my last weigh in. Christmas week was brutal on my calorie consumption! I did buy a new pair of walking shoes yesterday, and if the temperature rises above 30 degrees today, I might walk. It's doubtful though since I woke up with a fever and a feeling that the flu might finally have caught me. Happy 2015!

Latest posts

Back