Cooker’s ThrowDown Friday III ... 1-1-2010

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Happy New Year !! ... Let the games begin:D ... The race is on to see who can lose the most between now and St. Patty’s Day ... I suspect we will fall back to what we always did, losing a little, gaining a little and staying the same ... As long as we don’t give up we will make headway ... wishing all a Healthy, Happy New Year !!!

Posting a six pound loss this week ... the secret plan is working.......:cool:

Starting weight..........233
Last Week ..................198
This week.....................192
Total Loss ....................41

Superbob weighs 467 pounds -- steel weight, unconverted to MMW (Mere Mortal Weight). :p

Lardy, Mr. Chimp, this is New Year's Eve. Family is gathering for an eat-a-thon this evening. Then there are about 45 bowl games to watch (most important being the Vols' game tonight, ah yes the Chick-fil-A Bowl). Last night, family dined at P. F. Changs and night before at Outback -- using gift cards Santy Claus brought.

Okay, Superbob will weigh Saturday morning and do MMW conversion to survey the damage done, assess 2009 progress (if any), and set a baseline for the great race to green beer day. :)

Superbob weighs 467 pounds -- steel weight, unconverted to MMW (Mere Mortal Weight). :p

Lardy, Mr. Chimp, this is New Year's Eve. Family is gathering for an eat-a-thon this evening. Then there are about 45 bowl games to watch (most important being the Vols' game tonight, ah yes the Chick-fil-A Bowl). Last night, family dined at P. F. Changs and night before at Outback -- using gift cards Santy Claus brought.

Okay, Superbob will weigh Saturday morning and do MMW conversion to survey the damage done, assess 2009 progress (if any), and set a baseline for the great race to green beer day. :)

Lots of eating will be done on this end tonight as well, then the brakes are back on ... :D

I'm going to post my weight for this week. I weighed early at WW since we're going to a New Year's Day brunch with our Sunday School class this morning.

As of Wednesday morning, I gained .4 pounds since the previous weigh-in.

Starting Weight: 194.2
Last Weigh-in: 185.2
This Week: 185.6
Total Loss: 8.4

I will take that as a victory, especially since I thought I'd gained a couple pounds last week. So, I'm actually down about 2 pounds since Thanksgiving, which was my goal this year to be down at least a little bit.

I will let Cindy decide if she's posting her weight later. I know what it is, but I'm not overstepping my bounds!

Happy New Year! Good luck with the New Year to St. Patty's Challenge. It look's like Superbob has the most to lose. ;)

Good gravy, The Man of Steel has gained 3 pounds this week! :eek::eek::eek: And these are not steel pounds. :mad:

Okay, at least Superbob has a baseline now for trimming between now and St. Patrick's Day.

As for his 2009, he fell 7 pounds short of his weight-loss goal for the year, because of a late-year binge of eating rich food. But this is a New Year. Will try short-term goals like the Great Saint Paddy's Day race. Then maybe one to the Fourth of July, etc.

The holiday feeding frenzy has finally stopped. I used the last of the eggnog to make french toast this morning. If you've never tried it, I would recommend it. You don't have to add anything to the mixture. Spray the skillet and just grill slowly. It takes longer than regular french toast but you don't have to add butter or syrup at the end, just sprinkle with a little powdered sugar and cinnamon.

I'm ready now to begin the St. Patricks's day challenge.
It is still on, isn't it?

Good going Wise!
Cooker! Amazing!
Mary, Superbob, we ALL will post a loss this week!

New Year so a new beginning:

Starting weight 185

Happy New Year !! ... Let the games begin:D ... The race is on to see who can lose the most between now and St. Patty’s Day ... I suspect we will fall back to what we always did, losing a little, gaining a little and staying the same ... As long as we don’t give up we will make headway ... wishing all a Healthy, Happy New Year !!!

Posting a six pound loss this week ... the secret plan is working.......:cool:

Starting weight..........233
Last Week ..................198
This week.....................192
Total Loss ....................41

Happy New Year to Everyone

Wow 6 lbs in one week I am impressed
with 11 week to go you are on target for a St Patrick's Day weigh in of 126 lbs
The last time I was that weight was 40 years ago
Here is my feeble effort
Starting weight 190.3
Last week 192.3
This week 189.4
Just one question Chimp
Did you shave before weigh in as I noticed you are (or were) quite hairy

Well, we have started a ThrowDown at work:rolleyes: ... I have been perfect during the day and feasting on Moon Pies and chocolate bars at night:eek: ... the only habit I don't have is self control:p

Back