Congrads. to all of you

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mac

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
So many of you are having Anniversaries, it's just easier to make one post and say I am happy for all of you and can't wait to join you.
How do you say..............YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, thank you very much! I find myself getting very sensitive (almost sentimental) to this first anniversary. Today they mentioned "The Miracle on the Hudson" on TV. I remember this while I was "rehabbing" at my friends' house. My recovery was progressing enough so I could return home alone, which I was joyous about, and then the wonderful saving of all those people on that airplane! Life seemed very good!

Thanks Mac - Like Maryka I am very sensitive to this anniversary and the passage of time. The first 8 weeks felt as long as the following 10 months! I feel like it's a miracle.
Thanks again,
Dale

Mac -

Thank you. It's interesting how so many of us get sentimental around anniversary time. OHS is a big deal and it seems quite normal to reminisce about "X years ago today I was...".

It makes me thankful to be alive, thankful to have this additional year, these additional opportunities to enjoy life! :)

Best,
Ruth

I found it very emotional as well, remembering what I was doing a year ago the night before my surgery, the morning of etc. On Jan 23 (one year and a day after surgery) I had Cream of wheat for the first time in a year. That is what they gave me the first morning after my surgery...I can say I enjoyed it a lot more this time...LOL The nurse would of been a lot happier with the out come as well.

Thanks for the wishes :) Here is too many more for us all.

Latest posts

Back