collecting

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FISH

FISH

I collect FISH. :) I love them.

We started collections for our children when they were little tiny guys. The oldest son collect stamps, the middle one collects coins and little girl collecting rocks. :) We bought them as we went about our lives, but always bought the current years issue of stamps and coins. They have very impressive collections now.

I think it?s a great thing to get your children interested in something when they are small... it becomes very educational and its amazing what kind of collection they have twenty years later.

I thought the boys might want to sell the collections as they got older........ but there's no way that's gonna happen.

Hi, Rain, Girlfriend

Hi, Rain, Girlfriend

Where have you been. Missed you on our Sunday night chat. Be sure and come on this Sunday at 8 EST..Rocks..do we have them up here. Have a huge Rock shop..Thousands..on the first curve going into Helen, Ga...where I live....Like I said early..we need to start a swap shop on Vp..:D Grandson has gone to all the mine shops here. They are all in his room...in bags. I need to get them organized. Had them on a poster at one time..labeled..Great for Junior High school..when they have to study rocks...Rubies, galore..since I only live an hour from Franklin, N.C. where a lady found a huge Ruby.. Bonnie

I think a vr.com ?swap? would be really cool!

I think a vr.com ?swap? would be really cool!

Hey You!

I was just returning from Las Vegas about the time you guys were chattin. :) I?ll try to be here this coming Sunday though.... it sounds like you all had a really good time. And Billy even fixed everyone breakfast?! Wowzers! 6:00 my time? Okay... don?t lemme forget! I wanna see if I can out type Ann! lol

Yes, my Sara loves rocks. Stamps and coins are so much easier... they fit so nicely into beautiful albums and frames. I haven?t really spent a lot of money on her collection yet. But she does have some very cool rocks. I may sway her in a different direction soon. ... I just hate stuff that takes up a lot of space and is difficult to put away. lol Most of her rocks are very happy out in my flower garden. :) You might say she collects out door animal ornaments too.... She has lots of bunnies, frogs, squirrels, etc. that I have bought her to sit next to her precious rocks. :) She has them very precisely placed... its cute.

Frogs!

Frogs!

I collect frogs of all kinds, mostly stuffed ones.

I also have a small "Felix the Cat" collection, because my maiden name was Felix. Incidentally, for those of you wondering what a "weekycat "is - When my daughter was very young, she called my stuffed Felix the cat "weekycat".
Then when I got a computer, and tried to set up an email address with "Felix" in it, of course it was all taken already, I decided to try weekycat, and of course it was accepted, and it's kinda stuck with me.

Rain,

Rain,

Here's a funny story for you... My brother used to be married to a girl with the last name of "Fish". There are also some people with the last name of "Traut"', (pronounced trout), in our area. She said that when people found out her last name, they would (in all seriousness), ask her if she was related to the Trauts!

Can you believe the idiocy of some people? I'm sure after they thought about what they'd just said they felt pretty stupid!

I just love those Breyer horses, I have a few real horses too. I have to say that I also collect alot of dust, not on purpose just that the wind blows here all the time and in the summer it blows alot of dust.

I believe it.

I believe it.

Jean,

I have some great ?Fish? stories of my own. (All true!) lol There are some really crazy people out there in the world. And it just gets funnier when you put 'Rain' in front of it.

And Mr. Rossman.... since when are you concerned about ?incriminating? me? :eek: :p

Collections

Collections

I forgot to mention that we are also collecting the US State Quarters from both mints Philladelphia and Denver which we put in a folder,

Each time we visit the US I have to remember to take lists of what licence plates and quarters we have.

Yes it would be a good idea to swop things with each other
If anyone wants anything from Liverpool/ England let me know and I will see what I can do

Jan

Latest posts

Back