Coaguchek xs recall.......!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of cleaning your monitor.......

I have an INRatio2 monitor, (believe Olefin has one like mine?)....anyway, how do you clean your monitor?

On mine, I usually take a clean alcohol pad & just gently wipe where my blood droplet is placed & then I open up the little hood & gently clean swab under there too. Once in a while, I'll also swab the front body of the monitor with the exception of the little window where INR reading shows up.....(afraid that if any moisture would get in there, it might cloud up the window & I won't be able to see the numbers, yikes!) Then, I just leave the little hood up and allow everything to dry completely before storing it back into the case.

Haven't had any problems with it yet.....knock on wood! :)

Xs

Xs

Hello all,
Older topic here is see. Curious, I am in the process of obtaining a new Coaguchek. Have the original model! Alere is offering the XS. Has this recall been resolved? Is the XS the most current model? Or perhaps there is a new model on the way?
Thanks!:)

Hello all,
Older topic here is see. Curious, I am in the process of obtaining a new Coaguchek. Have the original model! Alere is offering the XS. Has this recall been resolved? Is the XS the most current model? Or perhaps there is a new model on the way?
Thanks!:)

Yes, the XS is the latest model and it is fantastic. Enjoy. :)

Latest posts

Back