Christmas baby born - FINALLY!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

Baby News!
Joel Chandler Proffitt, son of Joe and Kimberly Polk Proffitt, grandson of Teresa Black, great grandson of Ann Black was born today at 8:00 a.m. via c-section. Weighs in at 10 lbs. 13 oz. Mother, father and baby doing fine at hospital. Teresa harried at their home with the other three children, ages 8, 6, 17 mos.

:D

Ann,
Congratulations! Joel certainly is a nice size baby. I bet he is the cutest thing. Glad to hear that Mom, Dad and Baby are doing fine. You just spoil that new little one and give plenty of smooches. Send some to him from me. I just love babies. They are such a blessing. What a glorious Christmas gift.

Take Care!
Gail

I still can't get over the size of the little guy. No wonder he didn't want to come out! Now I'm lost, does this make you great great?
Congratulations whichever way it is. :D

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

What wonderful news for the holiday, and great to share in life's joys here in addition to surgery talk! Enjoy the holiday and blessings with your family!

Congratulations Ann, on becoming a Great Grandmother again! Just in time for the holidays! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas Day together. God Bless you and your family!

Got a sneak peak at this little guy today. He looks like a mini-sumo warrior. Double chin and all. Fat cheeks - looks six mos old. How does a size 5 child bring forth such a big one.

Congratulations Ann!

Congratulations Ann!

what a blessing a new baby is ...what a gift to a family ...I hope all is well with you and your family ...enjoy this special time and a special thanks for all your kind words over the past year.
Best wishes for a very Happy and Peaceful Christmas are on their way from Scotland.
love Scottie

Congrats Ann! We also had a new addition to our family December 23...... My great-nephew! He weighed in at 9 lbs., 6 oz., but last I heard his name was still undecided. Hope you all had a merry Christmas!

Take care,
Zazzy

Me..Too LOL

Me..Too LOL

I'm not raining on Ann's parade..she already knows that ..I have a new Grandson..Dalton Wesley Anderson..born Dec. 18 @ 11:59 P.M....I hope Ann's baby don't roll over on mine. he only weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz....................This is my #2..# 1 is age 10..Gotta get in practice again:D :D Granbonny

Congratulations to Granbonny - won't take long to get into practice again. It's like riding a bicycle - you fall off and get up again. LOL You will enjoy him all your life. And you will soon love him as much as Kam but Kam will always have that 'special' place in your heart, I bet. First grandchildren always seem to be so special.

Latest posts

Back