Christina's Passing.....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harrybaby666

Ole Harrybaby has a very heavy heart right now.....I am feeling absolutely aweful about the problems that Christina and I have had in the past. While these were disagreements that really hurt and angered me, I have only ever wished for only the very best for Christina, and now I hurt because she has been taken from her family and her friends and because our differences were not worked out before her passing earlier tonight for which I am extremely upset about and for which I am grateful to the one who notified me of her passing. I can only hope that now that she's with God, that she hears my prayer of resolution and peace and love. Rest Well Christina......

Dear Harold,

Please don't be so hard on yourself. Christina, I think would forgive you. We all have falling outs from time to time, even with our dearest friends.

Please, Harry, do not be harsh on yourself. All what happens on earth whether disagreements or others do not matter anymore in heaven...Christina does not care about the diagreements you had and imagine her sending to you a hug of peace and love.

I'm sorry you're feeling down today Harry, you may have had your differences but the fact is she can only be a memory now so just focus on the good ones, cos I'm guessing with all your anger there must have been a flip side ? Keep ya chin up.

Harry, her and I got into it before and Hank is right, she'd just shrug it off as if it meant nothing. She really did love people.

I'm having a hard time with it myself. Told myself no more tears over people, but they come anyhow. That makes 7 people we've lost this year. Please dear God, no more. In the 9 years I've been here, that is a record for one year period. Not that I'm keeping track of records, but with each one, a little chunk of me goes with them and this has been a very very hurtful year. On the other hand, they no longer have to endure that of which we do. God bless them all.

Everyone else said what I thought to be true. Don't even let it worry you friend. All is under the bridge and forgotten. You're both caring people and neither of you would want the other hanging on to a pass disagreement. You can't love someone without disagreeing with them now and then. ;)

Well said, Ross. I did not have the privilege of meeting Christina in person, but I followed her here enough to know she was a person who loved life and people. So Harry, really, don't carry around any guilt with you. We all get in little scrapes and disagreements from time to time. That's not what endures for eternity.

Harry, I know Christina very well and she never spoke of any hard feelings towards you. I would'nt worry about her holding it againist you at all.
We are so heart broken here in Tucson Az. of losing a dear friend and a loving women. We are still in shock about this whole thing, hopefully we will get some answers on how such a healthy women could go so fast. Keep her family in prayer for strength,peace and comfort.
I can not express to you how hard this time is. Christina is at a place she has longed for and has peace and no pain.

Harry, we know you well enough to realize you meant no harm in your discussions with Christina - and she knew you as well as the rest of us. Grieve and give her your apoligies if you need to. She will hear..... and forgive. Blessins.......

Latest posts

Back