Cholest-off

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVELYN

I was just wondering if anyone here takes Cholestoff or any "natural" product to help lower their cholesterol. I've been reading about it and thought I might give it a try for both of us. Does anyone know if a problem with this and warfarin? Sounds very interesting and if possible I would like to lower our cholesterol a bit more, naturally if possible.

Thanks.

Evelyn

mornin, Ev. I use it, but am not regular about it. I had a lipids test a couple of weeks ago and I didn't hear from my dr, so my numbers must be ok. I also take Zetia. We have had a discussion some time back about Cholest-off. I remember Wise was a participant, but I can't recall who else. Search for Cholest-off and you will find it.

I don't see anything that would toy with INR.

INGREDIENTS

Plant sterols/stanols
Other Ingredients: Tricalcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (artificial color), Polyethylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Citrate.

PRECAUTIONS

Not for use by pregnant or lactating women or young children. Check with your physician before beginning use of CholestOff if you are currently using medications to lower your cholesterol. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing. Color variation is normal with this natural product.

†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Evelyn,

Cindy has been taking Cholestoff for a couple months or so. She will have her blood tested this month and will find out the results on June 26. Fingers crossed.

You may have already found the other thread, but I remember Sylvia's husband Joey got good results with Cholestoff.

Thanks all.....I think we're going to give it a try.

Rossman, thanks for the precautions....but pregnant or lactating won't happen in my lifetime!!!!! lol

Ev

Latest posts

Back