Chicago Reunion

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnycake23

Two-time AVR Vet
Hey gang,

I have not seen any news recently about a gathering in Chicago. I hope I'm not out of line to inquire here if anyone would like to have a reunion in the Windy City. Maybe it's because the Holidays are coming up and it makes me sentimental. The last thread I saw on this subject was a few months ago.

So, let me throw this out there. Is anyone interested in a Chicago reunion? I would be happy to cede control of this thread to someone who has spearheaded a gathering in the past. I am just trying to get the ball rolling.

Thanks, and as always, I hope all is going well out there.

Johnny, maybe when Cort is released from Northwestern, he'll be able to come up with a time frame for when he might be able to meet up with everyone. If I were closer to Chicago, I'd try to make it.

Duffey, thanks for that. I could not agree more. Of course, I would not have posted had I known. Guess I was just a bit antsy. That's what happens when you get caught up in work for a few months and can't log on.

Anyway, I appreciate you giving me the heads up, and absolutely will wait until after Cort is up to snuff.

Johnny,

Go ahead and schedule something if you want. I'm not going to spearhead any gatherings in the future. I am thinking of scheduling a "post surgery party" of sorts, but that is it. Not sure when that'd be though, but if I do it, I'll post details in a separate thread.

:)

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 5 MCs + 1 Caprice Classic
CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Do I really feel the way I feel?" __ Marc Cohn __ 'Walking In Memphis'

Back