Checking in.....New Diagnosis.....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harrybaby666

Hi All,

I just wanted to post and let yall know that I have been going through some major medical issues and I was diagnosed with a very bad one this past week. I now have a rare neurological disorder called Syringomeyelia which, in my case in particular has been caused by a benign spinal cord tumor....What happens is that a cyst called a syrinx forms on the spinal cord and allows for the entrance of Cerebral Spinal Fluid, which is supposed to stay outside of the spinal cord and lubricate and protect the area around it. Because of this, my spinal cord will be destroyed and I am going to become paralyzed at some point. I am not sure if this is something that is going to affect my heart or not, but I sure hope it doesn't....

I have had other medical issues that I have been contending with, but no where near as major as this one is.....In the meantime, I hope all is well with everyone here and I will try and keep yall updated as I learn more.....Harrybaby:redface2::frown2::redface2:

Harold, I am truly sorry to hear of this new tragedy in your life and I am sure that you will be glad to see the taillights of 2010 fade into the night and I hope that despite the current prognosis 2011 holds better things for you at least we'll pray it is so

Last edited:
So sorry to hear you are having more health problem, Harry. I am freaking speechless. All I can say is god will carry you through it. Hopefully 2011 will be a better year for you. Keep us posted.

Dear Harry,

I'm so sorry to hear that life has dealt you yet another blow.
You are in my thoughts and I wish you the Best Possible Outcome.

I encourage you to follow Nancy's advice to "Never Give In and Never Give Up!"

'AL Capshaw'

Harry,
So sorry to hear about this. But Harry, I've watched you handle adversity before, and I've noticed that you are a strong and resilient person, so hang in there and let's hope for the best. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong!
Best,
John

Harry,

Very sorry ... and, as I told you on FB, thoughts/prayers coming your way....

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"No one's there to talk or understand" ... Sugar Ray ... 'Falls Apart'

Oh, Harry, I am so sorry to hear of this latest diagnosis. Please know that you stay in our thoughts and prayers. Much love. Janet and Katie

Harry I replied I think to you on the other form but in case it wasn't you, here goes. You are most certainly in my daily prayers. I know sometimes you wonder "what else?" I do too but I just keep plugging along. I figure the Lord won't give me more than I can handle, although I wonder sometime.

Love you buddies and God Bless, Glenda

Latest posts

Back