Chatting? -- Try, try again!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marcia58

Hey, everybody!

I thought I'd try setting up a chatroom with a free chat website I've used in the past. It's really easy to use--JimL, Praline, and halleyg have all tried it and said they thought it was pretty simple.

There's no registration, no login, no giving out your email--you just need to know the web address. Just message me or leave a post here to let me know you're interested and I'll message you with the url.

We can use it for Sunday nights, if you want. And if anyone wants to pop in between times, I don't see why not!

Marcia

Just bumping to remind y'all that there's a chatroom set up and available for tonight. I don't want to put the URL on a public forum, because the access is so easy. But you can get a PM of the web address from me, (or JimL, Praline, halleyg, NormaJ).

I may not be there, but I hope someone is able to make it!

How nice of you to start a Chat Room

How nice of you to start a Chat Room

Please message me with the url for the Chat Room.

Thank you very much. I certainly have been missing my chat buddies for the past 5 or 6 months.

Blanche

Hi Blanche

I too am waiting for the link to chat, lets hope some one comes along posts the link for us.

Hope you are keeping OK,

I am having lots of problems with my leg, I am waiting for a MRI Scan, CT Scan and a Bone Scan

hope to chat soon

Jan XX

Hi, friends!

Sorry about the silence.... just got back from taking my mom home to Michigan.

If you asked for the URL, check your inbox!

Marcia

Well, we had a few people show up to chat. Nice to meet you, John&Joann and Blanche! Sorry I missed you, Christina.

Let's try again next Sunday evening, starting at 5pm Eastern and going until ??? If you'd like to join us, you can get the web address from any who's posted on this thread. Leave a note on here, or PM one of the posters.

PLEASE, let's not post it on the thread, where anybody or "anybot" from outside VR can just come along and misuse the info?

Thanks, and I hope to "talk" to you soon!

Marcia

Latest posts

Back