Cbd oil

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

rwsp768

Anyone trying cbd oil while on warfarin for aches and chronic pain. I have severe hip pain, and neck disk problems, have been told no more surgery as my heart may not make it. So we are giving our nervous dog cbd oil just so we can trim her nails and I was wondering if this stuff can be taken while on warfarin.

Cris N

Happy to be here.
I take it for pain after a discussion with my Dr. I haven't seen any changes in INR but you should probably monitor it for a month or so.

Thomas

I've been on CBD oil twice a day now for a about 4 years and its been a year and a half since my valve replacement surgery.
No issues with it at all. Does not affect my INR.
I had stopped for a while after surgery but when I resumed once my INR was stable there was no fluctuation.
I also use cannabis recreationally and no affects on INR with that either.

Everyone reacts to things differently. My advice is to use it minimally and gradually increase dosage as needed while keeping an eye out for INR fluctuations.

JohnnyE

I wish I had an answer for you , especially since we own a CBD co. who bottles and sells our own brand (not selling here mods so don't get mad)

tom in MO

I've not seen of any reported effects between warfarin and CBD oil or any other cannabis products. I have a friend who has cancer and he uses it and takes a lot of other drugs. No interactions. He says that not all CBD oil is the same, investigate what you buy. As a cancer survivor he gets a 20% discount but doesn't have to give proof ;)

Latest posts