CathyK is home!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

CathyK.

This Cathys son Darik posting for my mom. Her sugery went well. They started the surgery on friday at about 9:30a.m. and it took about 4 hours. 3 days later she is at home and on her way to a great recovery. So far her pain has been low and she is felling a lot better then she expected. If you have any questions i will be glad to relay then on to my mom and post her answers abck. Thanks!

Great news and thanks for the update. Please give our best to your mom.

Great news! Thanks so much for posting. Her only jobs right now are to walk, sleep, eat and breathe.

Excellent! Thanks for posting, Darik, and tell your mom "hello" for us!

Thanks for the update!!! Great news, Looking forward to her fast and uneventful recovery. Please give her our best wishes!!! :)

What incredibly wonderful news! I'm so happy for her! Hope her recovery continues to go as smoothly as it has so far. This was the very best news I could have gotten as I'm scheduled for tomorrow. Thanks Derik and Cathy!!

Jan

Boy, I'm glad to see this update! I was beginning to wonder why we hadn't heard from your mom.
It's great that she's feeling to well. Tell her to not "over-do" and not to lift anything heavy (I lifted a full gallon of milk my first morning home)!:eek: :eek:
I look forward to more updates!
Mary

Thanks for the update, Darik. Best wishes to your Mom and we look forward to the day when she feels up to posting herself.

*Thank you for letting us know how your mum is doing. Please give her my best wishes for a smooth and uneventful recovery. Wonderful news...I am so pleased for you all. Keep up the good work looking out for her. :cool:

Wow! They really booted her out fast!! That may be a record!!

Thanks for posting for her Darik. I'm sure that you 2 boys are an enormous help to her now so keep up the good work. She's going to be really, really, really tired for awhile. Oh, she'll have bouts of energy, but then she'll just fold up and want to go rest for twice as long as she was awake!! But very soon you'll have her back...and even better than before!

Keep an eye on her. Make sure she takes her temperature every night and weighs herself evey day. DOn't want any fevers or water weight gain....I'm sure it's in the instructions. And that breathing thingy.....she needs to work on her lungs. Don't let her do ANY laundry for a few weeks (or more!) and NO carrying any groceries for about a month. You guys can handle all that, right?? ;)

Good job, Cathy!! Way to do things!! Textbook!! Perfect!! Woo hoo!!!!!

Now keep up the good work!!

:D Marguerite

Woooo Hoooo!

Woooo Hoooo!

Great news to hear that CathyK is home Darik. Your job is to check on her periodically and ask how you can help. That should be your mantra for the next few weeks "Mom, how can I help"?

I bet you are all so relived, let your mom know we're sending best wishes for a speedy recovery her way.

Ruth

Thanks for posting for your Mom, Darik. It's good to hear she is doing so well.

Please pass along best wishes for her to have a smooth, uneventful recovery.

Excellent news ... appreciate the update :).

Thoughts/prayers that her recovery continues to be successful!

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Wake me up inside" ... Evanescence ... 'Bring Me To Life'

Latest posts

Back