Cardiology checkup/new problems!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bundle Block

Bundle Block

A BB is a slowed conduction of the hearts electrical system that make the heart beat rythmically. It can be right sided or left. Meaning one side of your heart with beat slower then the other. It is messured in "degree". First degree being mild, fourth degree being really bad. Ther is also one step worse. A "complete" block. More commonly known as a cardiac arrest. Both sides are slowed to the point they stop beating. The fix is simple...a pacemaker.
Hope this helps.
Medtronic of Borg

re: Alicia

re: Alicia

Hi Alicia,
I just wanted to say, "Your sincerely in my prayers Alicia."
I am quite certain, you are on other member 'prayer lists' as well. I hope you may find comfort and peace, in knowing your in the hands of a God who gives love without measure. 'God be with you'. (No need to reply Alicia. Have a relaxing day.)
Mark

Thinking of You

Thinking of You

Ali,

Thinking of you all the time. Your in my prayers and in my heart. Let us hear how you are feeling today.

Lisa

alicia

i am so sorry to hear the bad news about your valve. i hope the next echo results show some postitive numbers. stay strong. you are getting to be a pro at this heart thing. hopefully things will get better.

rich

Alica, Have you thought about sending the resent echo to the doctor who did your surgery at Duke?? My experiance in the past is to always get a second opinion. Take care, FAYE

My cardiologist sent my echo tape to Duke drs last week for comparison. I am going to Duke on March 4 so they can do their own echo and see what they think. Im trying to stay positive.

Latest posts

Back