cardio in DFW

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juliek

Does anyone know of a cardiologist in the Dallas Fort Worth area? The one I have now is not very good on follow up. I have hypertension and need medications adjusted. I had an Echo 3 weeks which read severe and then an MRI afterwards which showed it was moderate aortic insufficiency- great news. I found I had this condition 2 years ago and posted on Valve Replacement. I am finally taking the advice I got then and have an consultation with a surgeon, Dr. William Ryan in Dallas, "just in case" if I need to have surgery in the future. I would not have known about him or other information about my condtion with out you at VR. Thank you for that and any info about a cardiologist.

There are a couple of people around the Dallas Fort Worth area that I'm sure will help you. Sorry I could not. Best wishes to you, and God Bless. :D

Wish I could help. My cardio is actually a peds. She sees me (her "big kid") because I have congenital heart defects. However, I could hook you up with an awesome electrophysiologist! ;)

Good luck finding the right doctor!

Dr. Melissa Carry. She is outstanding. Cardiology Consultants of Texas. She is out of Baylor downtown. She is very good, and very personable. She has been my cardio for almost ten years and has helped me through AVR surgery and a major, major GI bleed where I almost died.

www.cctheart.com

Let me know if you have any more questions.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my cardio, and he offices with Dr. Ryan at Baylor Plano. His name is Eric Eichhorn. Make sure you ask for an apt at the Plano office, if that is easiest for you. He also offices at Medical City. His practice group (The Dallas Heart Group) has been in D magazine as some of the best cardios around. Send me a pm and I'll give you the phone no.

It can take a while for the admin secy to call you back for an appointment, but once you are "in" and have the nurse's phone number, they are prompt, prompt, prompt. And strong advocates of self-monitoring for coumadin, too.

Latest posts

Back