Cannabis

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnfreeman62

Visiting California - "medical" marijuana is everywhere. Anybody tried it post aortic valve replacement - I am 18 months out and feeling GREAT....

Anybody tried it post aortic valve replacement - I am 18 months out and feeling GREAT....

Yep, tried it ONE TIME in 1971(I think), three or four years after surgery....thought I could fly:cool2:. Never tried it again and stuck with alcohol.....that was a dumb choice too:tongue2:. Been sober twenty years:biggrin2:.

I have not but, I certainly tried a lot of it post valve repair surgery. That was for recreation though if people take all the crap they take in the name of medicine then why not pot too?. Personally I would not want to smoke anything these days. I just like my lungs too much now. That and I am with Dick at 15 years.

I'd say go for it if you think it will make you feel better. Just remember to buy some snacks first.

Pot Use?

Pot Use?

No, I've not experienced enough issues as I've distanced myself from my surgery date to justify medical pot use or the use of over-the-counter pain meds. Shortly after surgery, I didn't feel inclined to use pot or over-the-counter stuff; why use that lightweight stuff when serious stuff like vicodin was available... loved that vicodin.

-Philip

I had a guy on my ward in the hospital that was smokin it. It caused quite an uproar on the floor with the nurses when they caught him. I was wondering if we were going to be blown up with him sparking up in his private room.. not a nice feeling

Latest posts

Back