Buzzing sensation and complusive yawning

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle D

Every single morning I wake up at 6 am, this is horrible to me because I love staying up late and sleeping late but surgery has changed almost every aspect of my life. Anyways I wake up at 6 am "buzzing", I think I'm actually vibrating but I don't know for sure. It is mostly in my chest and arms. Also my heart rate seems a bit up and I have PVCs, but this could be because of the anxiety the buzzing is giving me, unless my heart is causing this buzzing. Sometimes I get this vibrating feeling in my hand or my cheek. It isn't like pins and needles, it isn't like pulsating muscle spasms either. Once I wake up with this I can't go back to sleep but I lie in bed and I can't stop yawning and stretching. Its to the point where as I speak I have tension in my neck and jaw from all the yawning and stretching. I wonder if I am not getting enough oxygen or carbon dioxide? I also now have an occular migraine minus any headache just the grey spot in my vision.

Should I be seeing a neurologist or something? I'd almost like to say its possible I have fibromyalgia but I've already been through a battery of tests that ruled that out. I had every test a rhuematologist can give in trying to uncover my valve problem so I have no joint or tissue or autoimmune diseases.

Maybe this is all just a combination of my meds. Right now I'm taking Sotalol, Lasix, Potassium, Iron, Multi-vitamin, Atenolol, Zoloft, Ativan, and baby aspirin.

Or maybe it is from the PVCs or low blood pressure or something? I tell the doctors these things and they don't tend to focus on them, I guess if they are not concerned I shouldn't be either.

Latest posts

Back