Brownies

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wise

I feel funny posting this as a recipe, but it's good.

All you do is make brownies using a brownie mix and 12 ounces of Diet Coke (or regular coke). We used Coke Zero because it's our favorite diet drink (and we're Pepsi people). Just follow the baking directions on the box, but don't add anything to the mix except the pop.

I think we used a Duncan Hines basic brownie mix. It makes delicious moist brownies. If you don't eat them right away, you may want to refrigerate them since they are so moist.

For those of you on Weight Watchers, one serving counts as 2 pts.

MMMMM now i want chocolate;) and this sounds like the trick of the crave
thanks, will try it and let you know if it worked for me;)

Uh I know this will prob get a DUH, but do I substitute the soda for any liquid it calls for or add it to it? We have three packages of that big 4 to a box we got at Sams for the open mouth, never full son of ours. Thanks for any help Rick

Uh I know this will prob get a DUH, but do I substitute the soda for any liquid it calls for or add it to it? We have three packages of that big 4 to a box we got at Sams for the open mouth, never full son of ours. Thanks for any help Rick

Any 12 oz. cola would be fine, I think. Of course, the reason for the recipe is to use diet cola for the reduction in calories. I think they're very good made with Coke Zero, but give it a try with what you have! It's certainly easy.

Any 12 oz. cola would be fine, I think. Of course, the reason for the recipe is to use diet cola for the reduction in calories. I think they're very good made with Coke Zero, but give it a try with what you have! It's certainly easy.

BUT it is instead of any other liquids not in addition to right?

Sounds great! I have used the brownie mix with one can of pumpkin also. You can mix a box of cake mix such as devils food or spice cake mix with it too. Thats all,,just one can of pumpkin!

Latest posts

Back