Brian's surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts and prayers continue with Brian. You both have not been far from my thoughts for several days now. Thank you for the update, stay strong!

Glad to hear things are progressing well; vent is out and doctors seem happy -- those are both good news.

The next battle may well be over the ice chips. They must be rationed so he doesn't get ill. You may remember that from last time. They will probably ration them until tomorrow. It's essential. I was next to a man in the ICU who badgered his nurse out of too many ice chips and he barfed all over himself and all over the equipment and it was an awful sounding mess and his nurse got mad:mad:. Even if Brian feels like he'll just dry up if he doesn't get more ice chips, remind him of his IV and that he won't dry up and that he doesn't want to throw up.

Hang in there, Deanne. You're doing great! And remember we're all here pulling for you guys.

I am glad to read that Brian is out of surgery....and off the vent..Will continue praying that he improves by the hour.:) Bonnie

Great that he is off the vent, the doctors are still "happy" and Brian is "not a happy camper"- all good signs!!

Sounds like progress to me ... excellent news :).

Thoughts/prayers for a continued SUCCESSFUL recovery!

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Enough is enough, I can't take anymore" ... Alabama ... 'Can't Keep A Good Man Down'

Latest posts

Back