brian is on his way to the ER

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been admitted, finally

He has been admitted, finally

They checked his creatinine when we got here and it was 3.2 so they are admitting him. I am so scared, he only has one kidney so he can't afford to damage it. I don't know much about the kidney stuff because his was always so stable. I know they said that if his creat level gets to 4.0 then they put him on dialysis. My husband is here with us and he is wonderful, but I hate to burden him with my fears so thanks for listening.
They will check Brian's creat level in the morning and a nephrologist will come see him tomorrow. Hopefully, everything will be turned around by then.

Couldnot sleep,checking in and praying as i type this pray for good news
in a.m.

zipper2 (DEB)

I have been out of town since last Friday and I missed the start of your thread.

Please know that Brian is now deeply in my thoughts and I am sending huge mother-love vibes to you both. Thank you for keeping us posted.

Good luck.

Hugs and best wishes.

Marguerite

They checked his creatinine when we got here and it was 3.2 so they are admitting him. I am so scared, he only has one kidney so he can't afford to damage it. I don't know much about the kidney stuff because his was always so stable. I know they said that if his creat level gets to 4.0 then they put him on dialysis. My husband is here with us and he is wonderful, but I hate to burden him with my fears so thanks for listening.
They will check Brian's creat level in the morning and a nephrologist will come see him tomorrow. Hopefully, everything will be turned around by then.

I can fully appreciate the situation. I do hope they turn it around without the need for a filtering, but if that's what it takes, that is what it will take. Hoping it doesn't turn into a permanent thing.

Thank you so much for the update. Brian has been on my mind and in my prayers since you started this thread....and will continue to be.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hopefully he had a good night and his levels look better this morning.

So sorry to hear this, sending hugs and prayers, very best wishes to all the family. Will be checking for good news.

Even if he has to do dialysis, it may be a temporary situation until his kidney can recover. At least I will pray so. Joe ended up on dialysis, and it is no picnic.

His creat level is 2.2 this morning :D:eek: so they are thinking it was just dehydration. I guess his Lisinopril can really mess with the kidney if he is dehydrated. Of course now he is feeling a little bit of fluid overload so a bit short of breath. They are going to keep him till tomorrow and see if his level drops to normal. I think they are also going to do an echo today.

Thank you SO much for your prayers and support. We have been on VR for 3 years now and your love and support always amazes me. I am blessed to have a great family and friends, but you all really know and understand what me and Brian go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back