Brian is home

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briansmom

Yeah! They sprung him today. His creatinine is still a little high at 1.4. His INR is 2.7. They want to see him in a week and said that he can't go more than 2 months without seeing his cardiologist - we had been trying to stretch it to every 3-4 months. They are very cautious with him.

Thanks again for all your support and prayers.

Yeah!! Awesome, just in time for the weekend :D
Great news Deanne! It gives me a little shot of happy before I go home for the weekend too!

Take care
Melissa

I made them spring him. Called a few people in high places. Told them he had to be home for the weekend. ;)

Great news.
Sorry he has to see cardio so often but it's good to know they watch him so closely.
Hope you all have a very happy weekend. You've been through so much.

That's GREAT!!!!!!!

Now try to relax, have a wonderful weekend and get the most out of this holiday if you can.

Best wishes

Marguerite

I've been working and haven't had time to check in--so I missed all the excitement. Glad he's home, Deanne--and hope you had a great weekend. Frequent cardio visits aren't a bad thing if they help keep on top of things.

Glad that Brian is home now!

Thoughts/prayers en route.....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 = Sept 5-16, '09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I'm out of my pain" ... Beth Hart ... 'LA Song'

Back